author

My photo
Sedona, AZ
Lover of life, Ayurveda Educator, Certified Massage Therapist, aromatherapist, herbalist, mother of two beautiful crystal children, Jasmine Skye and Mira Shanti, wife, organic gardener, spa junkie

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ayurvedic Series Underway

Thank you to the students at the Monday evening series on Ayurveda. Last weeks class we talked about the history of the science of life, the doshas, the elements and the qualities. We also discussed how wellness and disease manifest. At the end of the class we even dappled into taking our pulse and seeing which dosha is strongest...

I am so thankful that I am able to share my love for wellness through Ayurveda with all of you...

Next weeks class on the Bliss Cleanse will be equally full. Compiling the notes I am realizing I must teach a 4 week course on Ayurvedic Nutrition and Cooking!! Stay tuned!!

Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have.
radharanilove@gmail.com

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment